On June 13th, 2010, based on the Decision of the Board of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan, was established a public enterprise “Birleshme Gurlusyk”, and approved the Charter in accordance with the current legislation.
The main objective of the enterprise is to control the construction work, the Customer of some of which is the enterprise itself, control over the quality of construction, control over the commissioning of construction projects within a specified time.
Below are the objects handed over during the period of the enterprise activity:
• 60 four-storey residential buildings built in the western part of the Keshi residential complex in Ashgabat
• 332 two-storey cottages in the residential complex of Choganly
• Twelve-storey 66 apartment house located at the address: Ashgabat, 132, Oguzhan St.
• 10 twelve-storey residential buildings located at the crossroads of Garashsyzlyk and Bitarap Turkmenistan
• A shopping center and multi-storey residential buildings along the streets of Seidi and Mollanepes
• A complex of buildings consisting of a wedding hall, a shopping center, a multi-storey business center along Turkmenbashi Avenue
• A complex of buildings consisting of a wedding hall, a shopping center, a multistory business center and a multi-storey car park along A. Niyazov Avenue
• An entertaining recreation complex consisting of cottages in the national tourist zone Avaza
• Hotel “Tajir”
• Shopping and entertainment center “Berkarar”
• Shopping Center “15 years of Independence”
• Shopping center “Bereketli”
• Construction and installation works of the engineering infrastructure of the industrial zone and production base on G.Kuliyev Street in Ashgabat
• Warehouses waiting for storage of imported goods, as well as for storing goods produced by the members of the Union in the district of Ak Bugday Ahal region
• Complexes of buildings in Balkanabat, Dashoguz, Chardjou and Mary cities
• Kindergarten for 160 places in the Republic of Moldova
• The customer of the school for 190 places in the Astrakhan region of the Russian Federation