The 23rd International conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan 2018” will take place In Ashgabat.
The 23rd International conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan 2018” will be held in the Turkmen capital on November 20th -21st. The forum organization is carried out by State concern “Turkmennebit” with the assistance of the French company Cifal Industrial Services.
The international conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan 2018” has proved itself as the effective business platform for development and strengthening of partner relations with Turkmenistan in the oil and gas industry. The given event is appealed to reflect the basic aspects of development of oil and gas industry of the country, to give to forum participants the possibility to receive the exhaustive information on investment orientations in oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan, about implemented and present projects, to acquaint with priorities of the further development of one of the leading branches of the national economy.
It is expected that heads and representatives of the leading oil and gas companies, the large international organizations and world financial institutions will take part in proceedings of a conference. Credit Suisse, Exxon Mobil, BP, Hyundai Engineering Co. Ltd, Dragon Oil, Petronas Carigali, Schlumberger, ARETI GROUP, Shell, KPMG, ENI, Gap İnşaat Yatırım ve Dış Tic. A. Ş, “LUKOIL Lubricants the Central Asia” Ltd., Roxar, National Maritime Shipping Company “Kazmortransflot” LLP, VELAN LLC., LLC Haldor Topsoe, Valvitalia SpA, ROCKWOOL and many others are among them.
There will be 2 sessions on the first day of its work on November, 20th according to the preliminary program of a forum:
* Oil and gas industries of Turkmenistan. The review of key industrial projects. The international cooperation in the field of investments and technologies;
* Extractive industries of oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan. Condition and prospects. Development of innovative technologies in the sphere of search and production of hydrocarbon.
There will be four sessions on November, 21st:
* Priority orientations and gas chemical industry development forecast.
A world tendency of development of the market of gas chemical production;
* Market analysis of oil gas industry. Production of non-polluting kinds of fuel. Aspects of development of “green economy” in the oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan;
* Diversification of the markets of Turkmen natural gas;
* Priority orientations in the field of a sustainable development of oil and gas complex of Turkmenistan.
Participants of a forum will discuss the running construction of gas pipeline Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan - India (TAPI); will consider prospects of realization of the project Transcaspian gas pipeline and other possibilities of strategic partnership.
Business meetings of representatives of the foreign companies with heads of the government institutions and enterprises of the oil and gas industry of the country also will take place within the limits of an event.
Venue of conference OGT-2018 is the city of Ashgabat, Chandybil Avenue 143, conference hall of Chamber of commerce and industry of Turkmenistan.
You can find the detailed information on the conference on a site www.ogt-tm.org, and also having contacted us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by phone: +99312211623, +99363072992.